London CIV Statement of Investment Beliefs
1. Long term investors earn better returns net of costs.
2. Careful calibration of risk against objectives, together with robust risk management, leads to better risk-adjusted returns.
3. Responsible Investment improves outcomes, mitigates risks and creates opportunities through:
a. Good corporate governance
b. Active stewardship and collective engagement
c. Effective management of climate change risk
d. Promoting diversity and inclusion
4. Providing value for money is critical and it is essential to manage fees and costs.
5. Collaboration, clear objectives, robust research and evidence-based decision-making adds value.
6. Targeting opportunities across the public and private asset markets is aligned to the needs of Client Funds
Marketing and analytics cookies
I confirm my marketing and analytics cookie choice.