Our current vacancies are listed below:
Chief Investment Officer
Senior Leadership Position – London
London CIV is looking to recruit an exceptional individual as CIO and Executive Board member with overall responsibility for the management of a diverse range of investments. S/he will meet the FCA’s requirements and have the following characteristics:
• Active member of the Board and Executive team; lead the fund development strategy and the investment team.
• Engage with London Local Authority officers and other stakeholders to understand investment needs.
• Ensure industry best practice, meet all regulatory requirements and provide effective reporting to the Board and sub committees.
• Significant broad ranging experience in asset allocation and investments, including manager selection.
• Demonstrable leadership skills as a Head of Investments or CIO, culturally aligned with the ethos and purpose of managing a pension fund.
• Ability to work successfully and influence in a complex multi-stakeholder environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 2 February 2020.